Do you love Starbucks? How about their Pink Drink? Well, this passion tea is great but it’s even better made the Keto way. You only need a few simple ingredients and you have imitated this exact drink. Best of all, it’s only 50-100 calories depending on how much heavy cream you use. This is not my recipe but a well known one.
- 5 tea bags of Tazo Passion Tea (you can find at Kroger but it’s cheaper on Amazon and it’s on sale right now.. find it here–> https://amzn.to/3irH9dL
- 1 or 2 tbs Heavy cream. I prefer 1, it’s just right. And I use the dairy free HWC but feel free to use traditional
- 1 or 2 squirts of liquid sweet leaf vanilla. This is my favorite you can find on Amazon here –> https://amzn.to/3ahtiUv
- 2 pumps of SF Keto approved vanilla syrup. We love this Torani brand you can find here —> https://amzn.to/2XN2eHX but you can use whatever brand you desire
- Ice cubes
- 1 or 2 strawberries diced (optional)
Put 2 cups of water in a microwaveable safe bowl/cup. Microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and put 5 tea bag inside and allow to steep for a few minutes. It’s ok to raise and lower in the water releasing all of the passion flavor.
Transfer contents to the pitcher.
In the same bowl/cup, put the 5 bags back in there and refill with 2 more cups of hot water from your sink water (or microwave again). You will repeat this 2 times for a total of 6 cups into the pitcher. You will know that on the last time the water doesn’t change pink that you have used all of the tea flavor from the bags.
Fill your cup with ice
Add your 2 squirts of sweetener
2 pumps of your vanilla syrup and HWC
Pour your tea and give it a good stir
Enjoy this low calorie Keto Pink Starbucks drink! Don’t be scared to try different flavor sweet drops or syrups. It’s ok to experiment!