Move over Olive Garden, there’s a new kitchen in charge. Don’t waste your hard earned money any longer. Just get in your kitchen and whip up this simple delish dinner. These parmesan shrimp are bursting with flavor, and when paired with zoodles and homemade Keto Alfredo sauce, it’s to die for.
- 2 lbs fresh large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- Olive oil
- Grated parmesan
- 2 medium zucchini
- Homemade Alfredo sauce (link to the recipe)—> https://justaketoguru.com/2020/07/23/keto-alfredo-sauce/
- Garlic powder or fresh crushed garlic
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Air fryer
- I suggest either this one which is on sale and my favorite –> https://amzn.to/33qIaNf
- Or this one, which is another I have and love –> https://amzn.to/3hqc2hR
- Zoodle maker –>>> https://amzn.to/33sks39
- Good kitchen wok –> https://amzn.to/2Rq1tkp
Add your prepared shrimp to a bowl. Drizzle olive oil all over them and mix well. Ensure all the shrimp are coated with oil. Add your garlic powder, salt/pepper and mix it all together really well. Get them evenly coated.
In a seperate bowl, pour in some grated parmesan. I’m not measuring on this one because it will just be a guess as to how much you need. Start with a little and add as needed. Remove your shrimp from your bowl and throw into the parmesan. Coat the shrimp well and place on your air fryer rack. Continue this until you have breaded all of your shrimp.
In your pre-heated air fryer, place your rack. Cook on 400 for 10-12 minutes until shrimp is fully cooked. Don’t over-cook as this makes shrimp chewy. If you don’t have a racked air fryer, you may need to flip at halfway to ensure both sides get nice and crunchy.
Remove from air fryer and let rest a few minutes.
Prepare your zoodles. Using a spiral-er, spiral your zucchini using the fettuccine blade. If you don’t have one, here is a link to one on Amazon that I use —>>>> https://amzn.to/33sks39
Put your zoodles in a wok, add some olive oil, salt/pepper and cook on high for just a few minutes. Drain the excess water when done cooking.
Plate your zoodles, add your shrimp, then top with your homemade Alfredo sauce and enjoy.