Do you have 15 minutes to spare? Then you can whip up this great dessert in a jiffy. Tastes just like cheesecake without all the work of baking in the oven. Add your favorite Keto approved berry or berries and some Keto approved baking chocolate chips and you have a winner!
Ingredients (approx 8 servings):
- 1 block (8 oz) softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup classic monkfruit sweetener, or Keto sweetener of choice. I use this from Amazon –> https://amzn.to/30XCeeQ
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (I used dairy free)
- 6 medium strawberries, diced
- 40 g of Lilys chocolate chips. You can find them here –> https://amzn.to/3gZtbQ0
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
Place your softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Whip with a hand mixer until loosened.
Once you have whipped your cream cheese, add your heavy whipping cream, monkfruit sweetener and vanilla and whip on low/medium until it forms nice fluffy peaks.
Add your strawberries and chocolate chips and fold them in. Do not use the mixer as this will beat your strawberries and chocolate chips to death.
Transfer your mixture to a container and place in the fridge for a few hours to firm up. It’s good right out of the bowl but it’s even better when you let it set-up. Enjoy. Don’t be afraid to get creative and add/remove items. Just remember, keep it keto!