Ok, so I was just playing with a recipe here and I think I made something pretty dang good. I wanted simple, no bake cheesecake, but really didn’t find a recipe I wanted to try. So, I just took the general ingredients, threw it all in a bowl, whipped it up, and made magic. This is extremely “Thanksgiving” and would probably be good any time of year. Also, this is crust-less. This helps reduce calories and net carbs. Hope you enjoy.
- 16oz. block cream cheese (2 blocks)
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup granular Keto approved sweetener
- 2tsp vanilla
- 1/4tsp pink salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4tsp cinnamon (yes, I love cinnamon)
- 4tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- 2tbs coconut oil (optional, but recommended, used to help stiffen)
- 7oz (the whole bag) Lilly’s pumpkin spice white chocolate chips (I’ve only found at Walmart)
In a large mixing bowl, put all of the ingredients in at 1 time except the Lilly’s chips. With your hand mixer, start on low and get it mixing. Work your way up to the high setting and whip for about 5 minutes, continually scraping the sides as you go. I just whipped it until it was nice and firm.
Once you are done whipping, and it’s nice and firm, dump in the Lilly’s chips and fold in. You do not want to put these in while using the hand mixer, it beats them up pretty good.
Transfer to a large pie pan. There is no crust, so it will all fit, just spread it around nicely. Place in the fridge to firm up. Mine took about 2 hours to get good and firm. It won’t cut like pie, but don’t worry, it sure eats good! Enjoy.