Got a sweet tooth? Try this super simple recipe out. It mirrors peanut butter and jelly. In fact, it tastes exactly like it. It’s one of those simple delish recipes that you just throw all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix and done! Let’s see how this goes:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 1 cup keto approved sweetener (I use this from Amazon in a 3 lb bag –>>> https://amzn.to/2FFxpPe
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter… I used chunky but smooth will be ok as well
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup Keto approved chocolate chips —->>>https://amzn.to/35Bv56L
- 6-8 medium strawberries, diced
In your mixing bowl, put all of your ingredients except your chocolate chips and strawberries. Mix well for about 2 minutes.
After you batter is mixed, add in your chocolate chips and diced strawberries and fold them in.
Spray a small cookie pan and dump your mixture in the middle. Spread it out evenly across the entire pan. Make sure it’s nice and even so it cooks well.
Place in your pre-heated oven and cook at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Mixture is done when it’s firm but not crunchy. Of course, you will have to play with time in your oven. And if you want to take it longer and make crunchy, that’s ok too. Once finished cooking, let cool on counter, slice and serve. Enjoy!!